Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Don't Understand What She Is Asking

What kind of advice is this person wanting? She said she told him "not" to call her. Then she says "He wanted to update me on his current health situation." Which is followed a couple sentences later with "It bothered me a lot that he decided to get in touch with me after I told him specifically to leave me along (I think she meant alone) for awhile just let me know what's going on with his health. "

Okay, did I miss something? Didn't she say he was calling to update her on his health? Separated after 8 months of marriage. How sad. I am going to guess her selfishness is the reason why they are separated. I believe 3 clots-especially one in the lungs- is a little more serious than her messes up poop tube. I certainly hope she is not one of the people on this blog hollering about lack of compassion.

She asks "Is this normal on his part? Why can't he just leave things alone until we start the paperwork this summer?"

Of course it is normal. You are stilled married to the man, aren't you? So what if you are separated. You apparently were in love with him at one time (if not still) and you should be aware of his medical problems. Especially ones as serious as clots. Talk about a bitch.

12 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITA!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody knows who she is anyway.
Doesn't really matter.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ulcerative Colitis is more than a messed up "poop tube." It's a serious disease that causes ulcers throughout the lower digestive tract. You bleed pretty badly when the disease flares up. It's not a minor deal. JFYI.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<---LOST!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes no sense here or there.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs more than just treatment for physical ailments. Does anyone have the digits for the nuthouse?

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if my DH cheated on me, I wouldn't cut off all contact, especially if he had a life threatening situation he was going through.
Divorce the dude but show some compassion. No matter what he's done he's still human.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Divorce the dude but show some compassion. No matter what he's done he's still human. "


ITA. she seems pretty callous about the whole situation. How you treat other people is a reflection of YOU not of them.

Hollee

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a bitch. For crying out loud. They're divorcing after 8 months. That's a drama queen red flag right there. Yeah, he had an affair - which is despicable and unexcusable. But I've known too many women who treated their men like total dog shit then cried foul when he stepped out just so they could suck up all the sympathy and attention. Why go tho the work of actually accomplishing anything in life when you can jump in front of a moving car and then cry about being a victim?

Who knows if that is the case here - but anyone who would go to a bunch of strangers to whine and try and get sympathy over something as trivial as this SCREAMS sympathy whore.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total bitch.
Ending it after 8 months?
Hmm. Wonder why.
I mean, what a terrible man, calling to inform his WIFE about his MAJOR health problems.

I mean, like, I like, just like, can't like, understand like, WHY a man would do that?

what a bitch.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what advice she is asking for either.

"Nobody knows who she is anyway.
Doesn't really matter. "

LOL!

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to wonder why Anabella is always such a cold, heartless person. So he cheated on her. That negates all human concern?

I wonder if Anabella so harshly cuts out of her life anyone who ever ticks her off. Her posts on 2peas sound that way. No wonder she comes to the internet for friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home