Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hey Meat

I just read your entry asking why I have 2 counters on my blog. To answer that, I had the stat counter on my site first just to keep track of hits. I added sitemeter because I like it better, but I added it much later and wanted to keep my hit counter going. Do you have a problem with that?

Second, I believe I have pointed out at least 3 times to the blog readers that the counters on my site don't give me diddly squat that I could use to 'out' someone. I certainly hope you weren't implying that this is what I might have been trying to do.

I didn't notice these earlier.... I'm still wondering about those two posts where you asked for info on what happened during the whole Seanna/OD thing... when you were instrumental in how it played out...

I don't recall asking about OD because I was able to follow that on 2 peas about her profile pic and all (which is why I disabled those). Seanna came a tad bit later when I was off the board for a while so I did not put those 2 together right away.

In other words, if you think I give a shit about who (like actual first name/peaname) is/was posting on my blog then you aren't as smart as you think you are.

11 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could really care less about the outing someone thing, I have the guts enough to say right to anyone's face. I think it makes it a little funner that you don't know who anyone is. The fact is if you wouldn't get tattled on by all the bitches at two peas that have the terms of use fucking memorized I am sure more people would speak their mind over there.

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon is good therapy! :)

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny shit. Someone btt'ed all Cara's posts about her "special" guy!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first post in the comments was well written and the second post is good also.

Now on to topic: I think that some people just need something to bitch about and if they get their jollies off of complaining about the blog's counter then more power to them. They just give us readers something to laugh and poke fun at whuch in my opinion is good therapy in itself.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you blogger. I'm glad you posted a couple of new threads. You are and always will be the original twopees blogger.

Meathead just ripped off your material because he's unoriginal.

Awesome to see you posting again. Keep it coming!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meathead just ripped off your material because he's unoriginal.
___________
MP only started his blog because this blogger is slow to start new threads. It was getting annoying scrolling through a thousand posts.

MP got suspicious after this blogger asked about the Seanna deal, after this blogger started a blog about the Seanna situation before. He thought it might be another OceanDreamer situation.

That's old news though. Meat posted that theory WEEKS ago.

I like this blogger, but MP is a little more on the ball. I like both bloggers.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized that Lauren has returned from her cruise and now the blogger has resumed posting.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger 2 peas in my ass said...

Anonymous said...
I just realized that Lauren has returned from her cruise and now the blogger has resumed posting.

7:22 PM


I knew it wouldn't take long for that to show up. I wasn't around the board when Lauren left, but I saw the post that said she was back. I was tempted to start a new thread here right then and got side tracked. Darn.

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is dead.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

This blog is dead.

8:54 PM



NO ITS NOT :P

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you start a new counter you can start it at any number, not just zero.

I do find it strange that you can't remember who people are when you have a blog about peas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home