Friday, April 21, 2006

Where There is Nikki There Is Joe

This thread relates to the thread I posted below this entry. I had to slam the back of my head against the wall to get my eyeballs to drop back down. I rolled them so many time reading this thread and since the muscles were already weak from the constant eye rolling from Nikki's thread they started getting jammed. What a brilliant display of 6th grade flirting between these two people. Thank God there is no sound to accompany the board. If I had to hear the silly giggling going on during these threads I am almost sure my verps would be full on vomits.

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!! But he so "witty." I guess of all the thousands of women on that board, none of them are "witty" enough to engage in a 40 some page long thread.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he is Mr It, what is he doing posting all the time? Should he not be out dating around in his fancy car or spending all of his money?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Joe Simmons said...

LOL...

Yeah. But dating is expensive.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Joe is Nikki living out the female side of him. Willing to bet he wears thongs and bras when playing with the peas, and I am not talking about the MB.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fucking hilarious! i really like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home