Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Rag On Bad Mother's Day Today.

I am so glad more people are speaking out about their feeling on the whole "special guy" thing that Cara does. It really grates on my nerves when she uses that term.

I find myself really doubting my parenting skills lately. That's good. Go with that. "Strong willed" is just a way to sugar coat " problem child". If your 8 year old is arguing (and although you didn't say, I am going to assume she is not just arguing with other children but adults as well) then that is a child who was not taught to respect adults. Or you tried to teacher her and you failed as a parent. "Strong willed", I have always gotten a kick out of parents who use that phrase.

Another thread to award Mother Of The Year ribbons to - NOT! What nerve some of you have to complain about your kids being off school for one day. Between school and bed time and figuring in an after school activity or two, you are not with your child very much during the day. Maybe you should get up off your ass and do an activity with your kids and enjoy the time you have to spend with them. Perhaps if you showed them a little bit of attention they wouldn't be fighting with each other or getting under your skin. The word is boredom.

And yet another mom who admits she can not keep control of her own kids. You should be very afraid. If they don't know better at that age, what do you think they are going to be like in 10-12 years? I assume your husband is at work doing his job while you are home with your kids and obviously not doing your job very well. And then you are going to dump them on him when he gets home and let him deal with the damage you did.

11 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, the dumbass parents are out in full force today. There should be a test you have to take before being allowed to give birth. I thought the "strong willed" one was pretty damn funny. Strong-willed=spoiled little brat. Give em' a disorder and put them on some medication, they'll be fine!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how many parents don't want to be around their own children. A day off school used to be something my mom looked forward to with all of us. I love when my boys have a day off and we get to enjoy another day with one another.

Why have 'em if you are not willing to be around them?

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

strong willed does not always equal spoiled brat.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

strong willed does not always equal spoiled brat

______________________

You're right, it can mean a spineless parent who is afraid of making their 3 year old sad. Grow some sack because if you don't make that little fucker mind then the world will teach them a much harder lesson about how outcasts are not liked.

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one poster that said her DD was like the OP's daughter made me laugh with this: "refuses to takes any direction or suggestion from me"

WTF is that??? direction and suggestion? Um, could be that's why your kids are whiney, stubborn brats.

My DD is stubborn but I don't let her walk all over me. These moms need to get a grip and let their children know who exactly is the boss in the house.

If they're having problems at 8-9 yrs old, what the hell do they think they're going to have when the kid is a teenager?

Dumbasses I swear.

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::chirp chirp::

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara is an idiot... she can't even use the word "worse" correctly. She did it again on this post... http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2026427

The word is WORST you moron. No wonder your kid is so special... he obviously gets it from his mom.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat as 4:15. I love it when my kids have a day off because because it means more time to play and hang out.

I know that as these kids get older they will get a clue to how bad of a parent they have and their parents think it is bad now wait a few more years when they are out all night and getting into some real trouble.

The next thing you two peas will have threads that begin with my dd is knocked up or was picked up by the cops. Followed by I do not know how this could have happened.

I still believe that if need be the child will get a good spanking to put her back in line.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. 2 PEAS IN MY ASS

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are super intelligent 6.14. Got nothing else to say??? Why are you reading this if it upsets you so much?? I have been reading these posts for a while now and have noticed the critics. Why do you continue reading all these posts if they upset you??? Do you like what you see??? Get a Life!!! I think this is great! At least people have a chance to say the truth.
Congrats to the Blogger!!!
From AU scrapper

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:15 do you have the power to kill the 2 peas in my ass blog?
I do not see it going to the grave anytime soon. good luck planning this funeral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home