Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This Is Hilarious

I expected comments, but never did I expect so many people to agree with me about so many things. Some of the comments have been priceless. Can you just imagine the uproar at 2peas if those who agreed with me actually signed their comment? ROFL

You have given me so much to comment on that I don't even know where to start. I guess I will just go through the 11 pages of the 2peas post (yes I know it was pulled and yes I was sure to have someone save all of it before it happened) and comment in order. Of course I can not provide links due to the thread being pulled so I suppose I have to quote everything.

#1- To clairify my blog title- 2 peas in my ass is meant to be read like "you are a pain in my ass". Get it? All the comment about what is actually up my ass is just lame, but if you like I can bend over and give you a good look of what's up there.

#2 Blackberry Lou gets the gold star for her brilliance in figuring out my secert plan.

Blackberry Lou- The funny thing is, it would
have stayed anon, but she left a comment on my blog and left her link. I think
that means she wanted to be found.

#3 So so many remarks made about me being a coward for not posting my feelings on 2peas, hiding behind a blog blah blah blah. What is the whole point of having a personal blog to begin with? So that people can share what's on their mind. So why do some of you feel I owe it to you to step on your turf and speak my mind rather than doing it in my own space? If I responded to threads on 2 peas like I did here then all I would hear about is what a trouble maker I am and why do I post on 2peas if I am just going to bitch about everyone and bitch bitch bitch. Pointless. I would much rather have my own space where I am free to say what I wish and not have to worry about my opinion getting pulled by the powers that be. I have every right to have a blog and to say what I wish.

#4 In true pea fashion here is a S/O of the above comment. Why am I considered to be so "anonymous"? None of you would know me from Adam so if I choose not to put my real name on the blog what does it matter? Despite all the speculation, none of you have a clue who I am. I am not the only blogger (or MB personality for that matter) who chooses not to use their real name on the internet. You're reaching a bit here to try and insult my character because I am nameless.

#5 Speaking of all the speculation- I am insulted over the fact that so much credit has been given to anewday for this blog. Didn't you all read the pea intro where I said
Peas love her for her upfront honesty and having the balls to say whats on her mind rather than pussy footing around the 'queens' of the board. Peas also love to hate her for the very same reasons- once that honesty is directed towards peas that are well known and liked.

And Mary Mary said:
If the IP address
traces back to somewhere other than Florida, I will very humbly offer my deepest
regret in being so misguided about your character.

I think not only should you do that, but you should commit to being anewday's board bitch for a month.
Oh, and Nurse Kitty? Wasn't she a night pea? Pay attention the blog entry times. You smart ones should have eliminated that name right away.

#6 Oooh and there is MOUNDS to say about all the "IP" comments.

NLGuy- You know, my other thought about this
was, "Doesn't this person know about IP addresses?" I mean, really, the ability
to find out who virtually anyone is exists out there on the internet if you know
where to look.


-Yep, I sure do know all about IP addresses. What the hell is your point? Am I suppose to be afraid of someone knowing my IP address?
Blackberry Lou, I was laughing my ass off at all your posts about having the email for the tech support guy of the corporation I worked for. Oh, and the ridiculous threat informing my work of time wasted on 2peas. And this was the best:

Blackberry Lou-I even have a phone number and a tech support
e-mail. It would take one e-mail to turn her in to her company. People don't
think.

Seriously, I had tears puddling on my keyboard from the laughter. I am glad you finally realized you didn't really know shit. Thanks for the laughs though.

#7 You have to just love the number of people giving me their permission to continue the blog.

Darlin Nikki- Doesn't bother me. Let someone waste
away their life worrying about what I am doing and typing. Fine by me.

Gee, thanks. God knows I would have stopped had you told me to.

#8

Princessjoan-
This, to me is a tremendous invasion of
privacy.

You're fucking kidding me, right? Privacy? Just what exactly is private about a nation wide web site that everyone and their cousin can access? Idiot.

Oh wait, wait wait I have to go back to #6. I didn't catch this the first timereading through the 2peas thread.

Blackberry Lou- I am confident this person will be much,
much more careful about posting nasty comments on peas blogs now, because she
knows she can get burned by it. If she's stupid enough to do it again, well,
let's just say I gave her a big warning. A 6 page warning.

I can't comment, I am laughing too hard. Priceless.

#9

Slower Joe
-NOTE TO ANONYMOUS BLOGGER: I hope you can
take it as well as you dish it out. I promise you that you won't win a battle of
smacktalk with me.
- just hope whoever it is doesn't go crying to mom when
he/she is given a taste of her/his own medicine
-I can take a joke. I just
hope it is just as well-received when he/she gets it back tenfold.



Is that a threat? What am I suppose to be able to take? You don't know anything about me, loser.

13 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I missed the thread at 2Peas, as always.

I completely agree with almost everything you have said in all your entries. I'd say 95%.

Why people are so worried about IP addresses and such is beyond me. What are they going to do to you? You are ALLOWED to post whatever you damn well please! It is YOUR blog. Get over it people. Plus, the threads she is linking is to a PUBLIC message board. Not like SOME of us don't have a mind of our own and think the SAME thing.

KEEP IT UP! I love reading everything you have commented!!

Thanks!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can post whatever you like, it's just pathetic that all you can think to post on is the goings on of a board that you don't really seem to like.

but hey- to each his own, right?

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To anyone that thinks the blogger and anyone that agrees with her hates 2Peas...is wrong. Some of us love the inspiration and SB talk. I just go to the NSBR forum for some good laughs...LOL I don't watch soaps anymore...NSBR takes tyheir place. ;)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post it and have fun. If these peas do not want the shit brought out of the MB then they better think before hitting enter.

By the way, the enter key is the one to your right, you click it and the whole world is open to your shit.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like having the 'outsiders' view on 2peas...it's like looking in at ourselves in a snowglobe

I hate it that people get their feelings hurt...but this is the big old world wide web and anything you put out there...is available for anyone

I say - toughen up or don't share so much - and yes, my opinion would be the same if it were me being spoken of

i'll sign this here cos i don't have an account here

gina

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackberry lou's threat is worthless. You could call my huge company up to report my blog and they wouldn't have time for you.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've decided the anonymity on here is kind of like AA. We can come here and talk about our feelings and confess our sins. I wonder if these same dumb asses would be trying to figure out who we are at AA?

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have your ISP's phone number memorized because i have to call it several times a week because their service is so screwed up. *shrug* i'm just a wee bit flattered that someone that I was you because we share the same ISP. LOL ;) i'd sign in with my real name but i can't remember my password

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of you would know me from Adam so if I choose not to put my real name on the blog what does it matter?

This is just stupid. If no one knows you from Adam, then just use your friggin name.

Grow a pair and own it.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this blog for sure has made me decide not to post "anything" that would be used against me.
Im undecided on this blog. On one hand Im lmao but on the other hand sometimes I think it goes a bit far. Its very entertaining though. I'll call it Anne Marie with a brain. :p

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Spaztk the lazy anon poster.....:D

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Joe Simmons said...

Curiousity got the best of me. Now I have to go admit to the board that I came back.

Is that a threat? What am I suppose to be able to take? You don't know anything about me, loser.

No, it wasn't a threat. It was a challenge. What you were supposed to be able to "take" is some smacktalk back at you. Like I posted on the boards, I think you have a great concept, but it's too bad you have all the negativity.

But you have a point. I know nothing about you. I have no material. You know everything about me. You have material. If it were an even playing field it would be different. But since you cowardly hide behind anonymity, I guess you are pretty safe behind your keyboard.

For the record, I laughed at the jokes you made about me. I can laugh at myself as well as anyone. It was the cruelty to some of the other people that made me wince.

You are like that kid in the playground that makes fun of everybody else but can't handle anyone making fun of him. I called you out on a public message board and you respond in an anonymous blog.

Grow a pair, will ya?

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Jo. I, for one, like your humour, it is not nasty and denegrating to others like 2peasin myass. Maybe if she removed the 2 Peas from said ass, she wouldn't have so much to bitch about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home