Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Couple FYI's

I am not posting anonymous comments to my blog.
I have never not been logged when when I leave comments on other blogs.
I don't care one bit if people leave anonymous comments on the blog.
I do have a problem with the lame excuses from the people who said they posted anonymously because they don't feel like making an account. You can type your name in when you make the comment. If your going to be anonymous that's fine, just don't make lame excuses for it.

10 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep assuming you're leaving all the comments makes Mely feel better about herself, rather than knowing the truth, that a bunch of people see her for what she is.

Signed - not the owner of this blog.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mely has the choice to not read this......

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The posters have a choice rather to not post on the MB as well.

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hate for Mely's feeling get so hurt she doesn't come back. You guys have said enough about her.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

I think she gets it!

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mely will get over it.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why has this blog become the Mely hour?

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people should post under their real names, too.

I actually saw on my typepad account that you'd viewed mine

I hate anonymous comments, just shows how much of a coward people can be-

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mely has no problem saying mean things to others.

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where?

Where has Mely said nasty things to others? Please link us... then maybe we could ALL jump on this bandwagon.

If you can't link it... shut the hell up. Don't going saying things that are baseless...

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're* : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home