Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stop Wasting Your Time

Stop wasting your time racking your brain about my pecking order. There really is no rhyme or reason for the order in which I choose to write about specific people or events. When the mood strikes me, I post about what's on my mind. If you happen to be the one that is annoying me at the time then it is you I write about.

And trying to figure out who I am by who I choose to write about is also a bog waste of time. You don't know me so why is it going to matter who is on my shit list and who isn't?

8 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to laugh at all these people trying to figure out who you are. Even if you did sign your name...what are they going to do? 2Peas can't boot you off the site if you have not gone against the TOU on THEIR site. This is YOUR blog, not the MB.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAWK ON

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I know is that I'm loving some of the insights here. So many of them are true. I read both 2peas and LM when I'm bored. As an outsider looking in, I'm amazed at the amount of name calling, back stabbing and cattiness that goes on. No wonder I don't post anymore.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So CCprincess... Wondering where you had been... now we know.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG !! Too bad that annoying twit SUE, the bull dike bank teller, is gone She would have provided some excellent, albeit boring, fodder.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok .. there is NO WAY this is CCPrincess.. The owner of this blog can form a sentence AND process thoughts.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say the one wasting their time is you. I don't give one fuck about WHO is this PATHETIC!

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogger is not who you would expect. An unknown pea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home